Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10 2014 'a bus shelter appears!'



We were greeted at the stop today with a new bus shelter which magically appeared. Yesterday I wrote about seeing the signs of pending construction of the shelter, but today as I approached the shop, 'Voila!', the shelter was there.  I met AC at the stop this morning and we discussed the new and very welcomed development.

During the daytime the stop is exposed to the blistering sun for the entire day,  the nearby tamarind tree provides limited shelter, but the shelter will be most welcomed when it rains. I have had several experiences of having to struggle to find cover in the rain. On occasions, I have had to suffer insults from friends to get shelter (Comp) or the kindheartedness of acquaintances (AC) to be protected, or even travel with my broken umbrella. This should all now come to an end. Thank You, Adopt-A-Stop!!

On the trip today, R2 and R2L were together again and I took  the seat in front of them. Nothing eventful occurred today, just a quiet, peaceful trip.


I'm only waiting for some money to magically appear and then my day would be made!!



Dios te bendiga!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments! We'll love to hear from you!